Cost effective slab formwork system for slab concrete construction
HORIZON’s table formwork is typically used in concreting flat slabs
for high-rise commercial towers, residential towers, etc. As the
table is assembled in one unit, it can be easily moved horizontally
by trolley and vertically by lifting bracket, without being
dismantled. In this way, the table form system provides a perfect
solution with less cost and high efficiency when pour slab concrete
- High load-bearing capacity of props are used in HORIZON table
- Very easy installation to required dimensions and height level of
the table, by adjusting props.
- It’s quite convenient to strip or relocate the tables by using
trolley and lifting bracket.
- Large table size upto 15 m2 is easily transferred in one single
- High safety measures are ensured by applying guard rails to edge
Table formwork components:
|Components||Diagram / photo||Specification / description|
|Timber beam H20|
Water proof treated
Length: as per table size
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|4-way head H20|
For holding floor props
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons
to 26 tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
---bundles: timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
---pallet: small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
---wooden cases: it is available on customer's request.
---bulk: some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.