Flexible decking formwork system for slab construction upto max.
height of 4.5m
HORIZON’s table formwork is typically used in concreting flat slabs
for high-rise commercial towers, residential towers, etc. As the
table is assembled in one unit, it can be easily moved horizontally
by trolley and vertically by lifting bracket, without being
dismantled. In this way, the table form system provides a perfect
solution with less cost and high efficiency when pour slab concrete
1. The table formwork is assembled on site and shifted from one
area to another without dismantling, thus minumising added risks in
erection and dismantling.
2. Very easy assembly, erection and striping, which reduce labor
cost. The primary beams and secondary beams are connected by means
of table head and angle plates.
3. Safety. Handrails are available and assembled in all the
perimeter tables, and all these work are done at ground before the
tables are put in place.
4. The table height and leveling is quite easy to adjust by means
of adjusting props height.
5. The tables are easy to move horizontally and vertically with
help of trolley and crane.
Table formwork components:
|Components||Diagram / photo||Specification / description|
|Timber beam H20|
Water proof treated
Length: as per table size
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|4-way head H20|
For holding floor props